Saturday, March 29, 2008
When the Dust Settles
Last night, Andy and I were talking about what it will be like when we move. It's weird because, even though I feel like I am thinking about/talking about Texas all the time, I still think of actually living there as a hypothetical thing. So last night we went through the "What will we do when we live there?" talk. At first, of course, things will be chaotic: moving, unpacking, ordering furniture, decorating, finding the grocery store, etc. But, once the dust settles, will we just look at each other like "uh...now what?!"? I hope not, but, like any unknown, we wonder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You will join the Junior League!! I can recommend you since im in JL Washington :) I think those Texans are a bit more serious about it...
You'll call me, that's what you'll do. And I'll ask you a bunch of questions about cloth diapers and sleep training. I'll have to change my thoughts to WWTED: What would Texas Emma do? I assume it will be the same as what you would do here in Chicago, just with bigger hair.
Post a Comment