Monday, February 4, 2008
The Week Ahead
The rumors have really been swirling around Andy's office, so it's really looking like this is the week that we'll be getting some more information about our move. I really hope this is the case because I've already let myself get excited, so I will be disappointed if we learn nothing. The rumors are looking a bit more reliable, however, because the BP America big whig, Bob Malone, is scheduled to be in Chicago later this week. This is a good sign because he usually shows up after a big announcement. I must say there was a sense of excitement and relief around our house this weekend. I just hope that those feelings don't prove to be premature!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm really hoping you'll know something this week! Be sure to update your blog fans when you know...
The weather this week in Chicago makes Houston look really inviting. Just think - you won't waste hours just getting ready to go outside. And if you miss what Kirby looks like in the snow, you can simply sprinke him with powdered sugar.
Post a Comment