Wednesday, February 27, 2008
A Bit of News
I finally have a minuscule amount of news. Andy has learned that the form that needs to be send to HR is in the works. Now we're just waiting on his boss to check about some budget info. Once the form is submitted, then the process is in full swing. We'll be paired with a point person from Hewitt (the company BP outsources its HR duties to). This point person will coordinate everything we need, including hooking us up with a Realtor here and in Texas. It will be nice to finally feel like we are accomplishing something. The next decision we will probably have to make is when we want to go; although I am not sure that we have the final say in that. As it looks now, it will be this summer. If it's up to me, I'd like to go no earlier than August. We'll see how it all works out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
While I'm happy things are finally rolling, I'm sad it means you're actually moving. :(
Post a Comment