Tuesday, February 12, 2008
More Sub-Zero Temps...and it's 70 in Houston!
This weather is such a drag. I know that I may be cursing the heat and humidity in Houston eventually, but I'd take it over the snow, ice and negative wind chills we are having here in Chicago. It's so hard to get out of the house with Henry in weather like this. Yesterday afternoon I had finally had enough, so we bundled up and headed to open gym at Gymboree. Gymboree was definitely a great investment for this winter! I like the class, but it's the open gym that is really money. When we got back, however, I could barely park my car behind our house. Two large ice mounds had formed in the alley, and when I tried to turn to park, the car kept sliding. I finally managed to park, but on the way around the backside of the car to get Henry out of his carseat, I totally wiped out on the ice. Thank goodness I didn't have Henry in my arms! So, I guess that's a pro for Houston: warm weather -no ice involved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh man! i definitely donr miss erie winters :)
Post a Comment