Mitchell Louis arrived 2 weeks ahead of his due date at 10:34 pm on May 19, 2009! He weighed 7 pounds, 9.8 oz and was 20 inches long. Mitch has dark hair, unlike his big brother and is darker complected as well. My water broke when we were out fishing with Henry at around 2:30 and later that evening our baby boy arrived. He is named after Mary Louise (ML) , Andy's mom. I love being the queen in my house of blue!
His renal scan at birth showed his right kidney to be severely enlarged, which was not a surprise. We are cleared to go home as planned since Mitchell is doing well. He will be on a daily antibiotic to prevent a kidney infection. We will go to Texas Children's on June 1 to begin other testing. Please continue to keep him in your prayers; we would love for this to resolve on its own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
all such great and happy news!!
Congratulations!!!! This is such wonderful news. I'm so happy for you guys - and I just know that baby Mitchell will be just fine in no time. I can't wait to see pictures!!!
Pics, please! Congrats again!!! :)
More pictures please! ML is so cool
Post a Comment