Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Time. Is. Standing. Still.
Honestly, I am ready to blow a gasket. We have been trying to get everything square with paperwork that needed to be submitted to Hewitt (HR). Then yesterday we learned that Hewitt may not be handling the relo. I really hope that is not the case because I just want to be able to be in touch with our relocation consultant, who becomes our guide through the next few months. Our official relocation date is June 23rd, which puts us within 60 days of the move (and within the time frame to finally be in touch with our consultant). It seems that every step of this process has been ridiculously slow. And now time matters because there is a home we'd really like to make an offer on. Why can't we? Well, we need to talk to our relocation consultant first. This is, of course, difficult when one doesn't have a consultant. I just wish someone had an easy answer. I was postponing this post, hoping it'd be more positive, but, right now we really need some good vibes. Let's hope that the next check-in will be better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment