A few people have asked about Mitch's renal ultrasound yesterday. We won't really know anything until Tuesday, when we meet with his Urologist. From what I could tell, his kidney didn't look any worse from the first ultrasound, but, I am not really sure. I do know that I didn't see tons of fluid on it, but, again, I am not trained to analyze the pictures. I guess it was good that there was no emergent situation. After the tech showed the Radiologist the pictures, we were free to go.
On Tuesday we meet with Dr. G. We're hoping he says that the kidney looks good and that Mitch can go off his Bactrim (the antibiotic he's been on since birth).
We're in the middle of a cold snap here. It's been in the 40s. We're looking forward to leaving for the Dominican Republic in a week to see Juju and Grandpa Chores.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment