Henry started preschool last week. He is going Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 9:15-noon. Last Tuesday, we went to "Meet the Teacher." I, of course, loved every minute of it, being the school dork that I am. So far, Henry loves school. Here are some shots from Henry's first day:
Henry and Daddy in front of the house
Henry and mommy
Our big boy all ready to go!
In front of the Learning Center bus
(No, he didn't take the bus to school. We snapped this once we arrived!)
5 comments:
Awww I remember our kid's first days of school. So amazing but opens a new chapter of their little lives.
Monday Wednesday and Friday! Yeah!
You look like you're holding it together pretty well. I'm pretty sure I would have been crying my eyes out!! So sweet, though - congrats Henry!!
These are adorable! I admit I was a bit surprised when I saw Henry by the bus - glad you clarified! Must be bittersweet: sad that Henry's growing up but also good that you have some time for just you and Mitch.
Wow -- they really do grow so fast. He's such a little man! So bittersweet!!!
Post a Comment